Pivot Brasil Collab Pivot Brasil Collab

Braiseliros na Area

Que bom achar outro Brasileiro no NG, otimo flash parabens para o cara que fez.

Madness Streak Ep. 3 Madness Streak Ep. 3

Muito Bom

Dei 5 Por que Você é Brasileiro e não Desiste Nunca.

I Gave you a 5 Because you are Brazilian and never gives up.

GabrielBarsch responds:

valeu cara e dificil encontrar brasileiros aqui , um abraço

Blazin' with Pacman Blazin' with Pacman

lol...

Just lol...try to make it longer next time...

Frivolous Scrolls I: Ep.2 Frivolous Scrolls I: Ep.2

Yeah

Funny and Sad at the Same Time, Keep it up

'The Tragedy' 'The Tragedy'

Wonderful

It was Really Awesome man, Bravo, and tell Roosbeh that sometimes life is a Bitch, but you gotta Keep Moving.

Sincerely

Carpe Diem

HJZ 2 HJZ 2

LOL

It was Nice, made me have a few laughs, and the Shoouts were Nice too.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Guns Guns Guns

Krinkels i have noticed a greatvariety of guns in this particular madness and there are 2 things that i identified as weird :
1) at the second battle screen a agent appears from the door in the left with a WWII Thompson MachineGun?!? Seriously WTF was an agent doing with a museum gun???
2)i also noticed that you like Aug's since you put on this one 4 diferents models of the Aug Rifle.
Great Flash.

Krinkels responds:

Thompson is not a museum gun, shut up! No! It is a solid steel .45ACP automatic weapon, viable in even modern situations.

AUGs are grand firearms, according to what I've seen/heard. Beats the hell out of M16s on the accuracy tests, from what I've read.

Ray - Part 3 Introduction Ray - Part 3 Introduction

Nice!!!

Really Very Nice, hope that comes out soon cuz i really like Ray, he reminds me of Hitman, oh yeah that bald dude kill you without u even notice you are dead... is hitman your inspiration for ray?
see ya

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Yo

didnt know you guys actually liked Guns n Roses, Much better then those damn rap or hip-hop crap we must hear today, maybe you could make an apearence of axl.
see you guys.

FPS In Real Life FPS In Real Life

Rox!!!

Dude that shit was great, that's i give u the Rox mark, only given for the total 10 flashes, i really think you should make some more, you got front page dude!!! this is Rox!!!
Keep it up dude.

Aerdail responds:

Sweet, the Rox mark!!! I'm honored, haha; thanks, take it easy.